Monday, 14 May 2012
For those who staying in Penang but has no access to swimming pool.
you may consider to join USM Swimming Pool membership.
USM Swimming Pool info
1. Annual fees = RM120
2. Subcard for spouse = add on RM10
3. Entrance fees
a. Adult - RM5
b. School Children (primary school to secondary school, membership under parents) - RM1.50
How to apply?
1. Take the swimming pool membership application forms from unit sukan USM located near the bukit gambir gate, USM.
2. follow the procedure and pay.
3. buy the coupons (yellow for RM0.50 and red for RM1.00) for entrances, USM swimming pool don't accept cash, hence, you need to buy those ticket coupon at the jabatan keselamatan USM (security department USM), it is quite near to unit sukan, please check with the officer there how can you get the tickets.
4. Go to the pool and pass the tickets and register at the entrance.
5. Enter the pool following the rules and regulations, make sure u shower first and no undergarment, only Lycra-material swimming attire.
comments or email to email@example.com if u need more information on the swimming class and swimming pool membership.
To promote water safety awareness,